Indeed I write a while ago about nutrition and happiness on an early blog.
I found a nice article on nutrition for the brain on http://carpevitahomecare.com/nutrition-for-brain-health/
The article has 8 tips
- eat more "superfoods" --which are the berries and food with a rich antioxidant content. This time of year broccoli, blackberries from the frozen autumn harvest to mention but a few.
- heart health and brain health are similar so watch anything that raised harmful cholesterol levels
- ensure the diet contains foods with rich antioxidant levels
- have omega 3 fatty acids rather than the more harmful types of fat
- eat adequate protein
- have unrefined carbohydrates
- ensure you have adequate vitamins and minerals especially zinc
- drink plenty of water
Do have a look at the article