I was delighted to be asked to write this book "Healthier Foods and Special Diets" For the Royal Society for Public Health". It is a good basis for nutritional information and also for courses on nutrition.
I have had some lovely comments about it.
This book provides general information on nutrition and health and has been developed to accompany the Level 1 and 2 Awards in Healthier Foods and Special Diets.
The book has also been compiled for students to accompany the Level 1 and Level 2 Awards in Healthier Food and Special Diets from the Royal Society for Public Health. It aims to give anyone with an interest in nutrition an insight into the subject so that they can make more informed choices about their own diet and that of others.
- Government bodies and key organisations involved in food and nutrition
- Sources of nutrients from foods and fluids
- Diet and health and the impact of food on our health
- Special diets including obesity, coeliac disease, diabetes, raised cholesterol
- Nutrition and Life Stages
It is quite inexpensive at £2.40 per copy